The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
The main components of the chassis turnover machine are as follows:
● Bracket trolley: It consists of four universal wheels and brackets with locking devices. The trolley is classified into two kinds of power and no power, which are used to transport and load the chassis.
● Turn-over head: Mainly composed of reducer, electric hoist, chain, counterweight block, etc.
● Steel Frame: Mainly composed of pillars, beams, steel platforms, climbing ladders and other components, used to carry equipment, and used for daily maintenance of workers.
Electronic control system:
Using PLC, man-machine interface control.
The use of chassis flipper:
It makes the car chassis complete the flip to meet the production needs.
Daily check and maintenance of chassis flipper:
● Check the fastening condition of each component, such as whether the fixing screw of driving device, switch, etc. is loose.
● Whether the overturn deceleration motor is abnormal: whether there is obstruction, abnormal noise and other phenomena.
● Check the chain regularly and add lubricating oil.
● Check the oil level of the reducer regularly so that it can be within its calibration range. And the oil should be replaced regularly, and when it operates, pay attention to its temperature rise and make sure it does not exceed the specified value of its products.
● Safety inspection: periodically check whether the safety alarm devices are working properly.